Yeah, shut up, it’s 10:16 here right now. Shut up, East Coast. This is me. Talking to you. FROM THE PAST. (oooo~)
SO. 2011 was a big year for me. I graduated from high school. My sister got married. I started college and the Watching Hollows project. I became a vegetarian. And in the last five days I became a tea-drinker too. Idk, just seemed like a classy thing to add to the end of that sentence.
2010 was an ass, but 2011 was a good year. This upcoming year a lot is happening again. I will be moving out of the house, going into a second year of college, and if all goes well, should be an auntie by September. I want to continue to grow in my art, choose a major or two and find where I want to go with everything creatively sewn into every fiber of my being.
So here are my New Years Goals. Some are cliche, but shut the fuck up and leave them alone because they actually happened last year.
1) Keep up the vegetarian thing. Drink tea instead of getting ice cream every night.
2) Do your cardio and weights. You have this kickass schedule in which you can go to the gym AT LEAST three times a week, so don’t bitch and just go do it.
3) PRACTICE your ART! If you don’t do it you’re not gonna get better, man!
4) Learn a new parkour exercise to practice every month. Three if it’s summer. Go.
5) Get your cosplays done on time. Be ready, not tragic like this last year of planning and not doing.
6) Value your friends. They’re not deserting you any time soon (we hope), so love them and cherish them. <3
Kay I got 11:47 on my watch now soooo…see ya in 2012! <3 Toodles!